Friday, May 26, 2006

The Light Hurts My Eyes

Fether here. It's early morning. Been up all night performing creative therapy sessions for new patients. Tarr has retired for the night. It was a long one for him. He's in the middle of a new experiment. Not sure what it is, as he won't divulge it's nature. He'll let me know when he's ready. I do love a mystery.

I do want to mention a new DVD we just perused last evening. It's called "Moldy's Playhouse." It is rated R, and boy they ain't kidding!. We were blown away by this 30 minute foray into a truly warped vision created, directed, co-produced and co-written by Todd Tucker, and co-written and co-produced by Martin Astles. This is one screwed up piece of work, let me tell ya! We loved it! Uncle Moldy is a true Inmate of the highest order. A tip of the fez to Todd for this creation. Look for our review and links in our website's S'Newsletter. We're also trying to get a phone interview with Todd, so keep yer eyes peeled (ah, I love that phraze!) for that.

The trip to Uncle Ray's to seek out the Reffit Swamp Monster is now set for the weekend of July 21. We'll keep you posted here on this blog and also on our website WWW.TARRANDFETHER.COM.

The sunlight is starting to hurt my eyes. Time to rest. It has been a long night...

No comments: