Monday, June 19, 2006

Deep in the Bowels of the Asylum

Hi, Dr. Tarr here, still trying to find my way back. Back up to the main floors of the Asylum. Stumbling my way through the luminous fungus-lined corridors of the catacombs beneath the Asylum, still wondering about all these strange little foot prints. Seeing strange incantations and formulae written upon the walls. Wondering what unspeakable things these writings conjure up. Groping my way through the dimly lit passageway, the air cut by sharp sounds (the owners of the foot prints?), the space filled with a noxious, sulfurous odor emanating from some dark nether region. Then I suddenly think: "Damn that Fether and his new French cooking!" I think it's upsetting my delicate stomach, giving me gas again. I must quickly try to find my way out of here before the stench overwhelms me. I really have to quit eating the Professor's cooking!

I wonder what movie he wants to watch tonight? I think I'm in the mood for a Japanese BIG MONSTER movie...got to hurry up and find the way back up. I don't want to miss another movie...

No comments: