Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Deep Within the Catacombs


Dr.Tarr here deep in the catacombs of the Asylum. Man, I forget how big this place is. The reason I am down here is Fether wants to try one of his Hypno experiments again. Last time I tried that with him he made me believe I was a chicken and then he wanted to play Carny Geek. That was a close call.
I love being down here by myself, looking at all of old failed experiments, heh heh. Tapping on the jars to get them to squirm and dance for me. Looking about, seeing all of our old machines, forgetting what half of them do. Hmm, no one's been down here for years, maybe even decades . But it's odd. I keep finding these small little three-toed footprints all over. Wonder what made them. Some experiment I forgot about? Something Fether hasn't told me about? Guess I'll have to ask him if he knows anything about them.
Time to head back up. I feel dehydrated. Time for some therapy...

No comments: