Monday, January 15, 2007

UPDATE


Just thought I'd drop a note that we've updated the Psycho Cinema website. We've added several more stories to EDDIE'S PLACE. I hope to have the rest of THE MASTER'S material online by the end of the month. Of course, that's if I get back from my search for Dr. Tarr in time. I am due to begin my quest later today. I have put most of my affairs in order. Nurse Feratu has vowed to "hold down the fort." We'll see how that goes.
So. It's off to find the good Doctor Tarr.
Wish me luck.
[Where did I put my cain? I can't travel without my cain. And a lantern. I really should have a lantern. And a gun...but I don't have a gun. Scratch that. Umm, perhaps some rope. And a helmet. Well, and maybe one or two hats. One can never have too many hats. And a water bottle. And a bit of food. Just in case. And a compass. Oh yes, definitely a compass. Let me see, what else do I need to gather before my journey...]

No comments: