Saturday, January 13, 2007

Where is Dr. Tarr?

Socko...er, Professor Fether here. Well, Tarr is missing again. Only this time he has vanished from the asylum and its grounds. There are ways to the outside, though. Ways only Tarr and I know. I've searched everywhere several times. He did go missing that time he was down in the area beneath the asylum. I have ventured into them for a short distance but have been reluctant to go any further. Tarr's accounts of his journey into that nether region were quite vivid. Something inside me, though, tells me he's not down there. This thing tells me he's Out There. I will head back down into the labyrinth below this place one more time to look for him. I will prepare myself for the journey. From all accounts I will be venturing into Hell itself. But I will make the effort for Dr. Tarr. I will make the effort...

No comments: